Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year, New Start

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a wonderful 2012, and I hope that 2013 will bring you even more love, laughs, fun and yummy things to eat!!

I have come to realize that this blog has definitely strayed from its original purpose.  Don't get me wrong, I do a lot of cooking and baking, and I love to share it.  But I promise, I do a lot more than the Daring Kitchen and Sourdough Surprises!  And not all of it is in the kitchen!!

So now my new year's "resolution" for you - I want to bring this blog back to the reason it was started - to share what is it like to be a mommy.  Yes, I will still be cooking and baking.  A lot.  Especially as my girls get bigger and play in the kitchen with me.  But we will also be crafting.  And playing.  And learning.  And doing all sorts of things that may or may not have pictures associated with them.  But I want to start sharing more with you, and using this forum to help me (and others?  well, at least me!) figure out what it really is to be a Crafty Mom!!!

Here's to a great 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment